Support for TV & Home Cinema by Sony
Get more specific support when you tell us your model name
Select your TV & Home Cinema category for supportTelevision Projectors All-in-one systems Personal 3D Viewer Receivers and speakers DVD & Blu-ray Players Google TV Products Network Remote Controller Video Tape Recorders & Locationfree™
Televisions and Home Cinema explained
Share content from your phone and Tablet with your TVDiscover how to view the videos and photos from your smartphone or Tablet on your TV screen and turn your handheld device into a TV remote Digital TV reception: advice and troubleshootingThere are several known issues that can lead to poor image quality, missing channels or pictures breaking up or freezing. Find out what might be causing the problem and what steps you can take to improve your reception. Connecting your devices: getting startedLearn the basics of setting up a home entertainment system with this look at high and standard definition and the kinds of cables used to connect various devices to your TV. You'll then be ready for our detailed connectivity diagrams.
Glossary : Televisions and Home Cinema
- 100 Hz Digital Plus
- A development of 100 Hz technology that ensures a smoother transition from one frame to the next; it also eliminates line flicker.
- Advanced 100 Hz Digital Plus
- Many common TV signal standards are based on a 50 Hz (or 50 times per second) picture update rate. At this update rate, pictures can display flicker. Advanced 100 Hz Digital Plus uses integrated Digital Signal Processing to provide a sharper, smoother image.
- Auto Standby
- If you miss the end of a programme, Auto Standby automatically switches the TV to standby 60 minutes later.
- Dolby® Pro Logic® Surround Sound
- Technology enabling the creation of three-dimensional sound effects.